Photo by Solen
We've tried experimenting a dalgona without milk, coffee, milo or even whipped cream, to see if we can successfully made a chocolatey version of it. With this, we made an incredible drink that taste like you are drinking what every "laking jollibee" person misses - the jollibee chocolate float without icecream on top 😅. You can try this by following the steps below.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
• 2 tbps of sugar
• 5 tbps of choiced cocoa powder
• 2 tbps of hot water
• 1 250 g of choc-o or chuckie chocolate drink
1. In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cocoa powder and hot water.
2. Stir vigorously until it thickens and the consistency looks like icing on cake.
3. Fill a glass with ice and chocolate drink then chocolate mixture on top with optional toppers. Sip and enjoy.
Tags : Double Chocolate Dalgona