Photo by Emerald
To pay your PLDT bill on bpi online website follow the steps below.
- Navigate to BPI online website by clicking on this link, or by typing https://www.bpi.com.ph/ on the address bar of your favorite browser.
- Click on the Login Button, to login to the website.
- On the Login page input your Username and Password (be sure that you remember your password, the website only allow you to try 3 times, after that your account will be locked, and you will need to reset your password in order to unlock it).
- Upon successful login you will be redirected to users default page.
- Click on Payments/Load menu, located on the left side of the screen, this will take you to the payment screen.
- On the payment screen. Select the source account (this is where your payment will be debited).
- Fill up the remaining fields, such as
- Amount to pay
- The biller (PLDT Biller account information, the biller you want to pay)
- Frequency (Now should be selected if this is a one time transaction)
- Notes (this is an optional field, you can input a note here to describe your transaction, this will appear on your confirmation email)
- Click the Next button to proceed to the payment confirmation page.
- On the confirmation page, verify if the payment information is correct, then click the Confirm button.
- After succesful confirmation of your payment, the bills payment successful page should be displayed, like the following image below.
- And that's about it, you have successfully pay your PLDT Bill using bpi online website.
BPI Payment confirmation email
To check the confirmation email sent to you by bpi after successful payment transaction, do the following.
- Navigate to the email provider website that is link to your BPI Account (example. gmail, yahoo).
- Login to your account. On this sample our account is link to yahoo mail
- If your payment is successfull you should received an email that is similar to the image below.
Tags : How To | Pay PLDT bills via BPI online banking